Corporate Social Responsibility
In recent years, increasing attention has been given to the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), defined in terms of the responsiveness of businesses to stakeholders’ legal, ethical, social and environmental expectations. Ullhas Foundation has been working very closely with some of India’s leading Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) and implementing programmes on their behalf under their CSR initiatives.
The Bouquet of Services offered by Ullhas Foundation under its CSR on behalf of PSU’s include
- Planning and Implementation of Skill Development Training for Rural and Urban Youth and linking them with placement.
- Complementing Development Programmes initiated by the Government and leveraging it in Rural and Urban setting.
- Training in service industry skills for rural youth for sectors as diverse as retail, logistics, banking, insurance, finance, BPO, KPO and IT & e-Governance and providing placement to such youth.
- Managing large social sector projects with professional management techniques and impartingproject management skills to the project personnel.
- Behavioural Training Programs for Executives in Corporate and PSUs.
- Faculty Development Programs in colleges and institutes and providing placements to students.
- Solid waste & Waste Water Management.
- Water Regeneration.
- Solar and Renewable Energy.
- Village Adoption under CSR Programs of PSUs
- Baseline Surveys
- Impact assessment.